Welcome to Food Gatherers’ VolunteerHub!
Thank you for your interest in volunteer opportunities with Food Gatherers!
To Get Started as a New Volunteer:
- Click the “Create an Account” button to create your user account and begin signing up for volunteer opportunities.
COVID 19 Update: Hello Volunteers! Please bring your own mask and make sure that you are wearing it before you enter either location. All volunteers will be asked these questions before the start of their shift. If you answer yes to any of them, we cannot have you volunteer.
1) In the last 48 hours, have you had symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or loss of taste or smell?
2) In the past 48 hours have you experienced abdominal pain, chills, congestion or runny nose, diarrhea, fatigue, headaches, muscle aches, nausea or vomiting, or sore throat?
3) Have you been in close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19?
4) Are you currently under evaluation for COVID-19 (awaiting test results or recently diagnosed)?
*If you are tracking hours for school or court, or will have a coach or observer with you during your shift, you must contact us at 734-761-2796 prior to registering.
- Volunteers 16 years or older can volunteer independently at either the community kitchen or warehouse. If you are a family that would like to volunteer, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special needs or disabilities? Please give us a call 734-761-2796 to discuss opportunities.