Welcome to VolunteerHub,
Second Harvest's online volunteer portal!
We are so grateful for our Second Harvest volunteers! With your help, we are able to provide nutritious food to locations all throughout Orange County to over 400,000 food-insecure individuals every month. Thank you for helping us serve our community!
- Registration on VolunteerHub is for Volunteers who are:
- Fully vaccinated OR can provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to volunteer shifts and 18-years-old and older.
- Minors can be registered for volunteer shifts by contacting the Volunteer Department at Volunteer@FeedOC.org. All minors must be accompanied by an adult age 21+ for the entirety of the volunteer shift.
- If you are a new volunteer, click "Register" and follow the few steps to register your information.
- If you are a returning volunteer, type in your username and password to access your account.
- Forgot your password? Reset it by clicking on the "Forgot password" button above and to the right of the "Sign In" button.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteer Department at Volunteer@FeedOC.org.
Thank you so much for helping us end hunger in Orange County!